2012/01/29

Delicous links

Check out my new link list on Delicious.com! I like to share links for my students on the orientation blog that I have created for all the English courses that I teach. However, I think I might use the stacking option of Delicious to share educational web tools with other teachers.

The Internet is a jungle. You have to be careful not to let your link lists get too lengthy. Too much information is hard to process and use to the students' advantage. Stacking and categorizing them is a great idea. Including a brief introduction and sharing lesson plans also help others survive in the jungle.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Anna,
    Your blog is so great. I also like the delicious page, but I did not try stacking. So, I will do as soon as possible. I completely agree with you that the internet is a jungle. It is a great way to have everything clear and sorted under the titles, so one can explore through the jungle easily. I also like your video.
    Best regards.
    Have a nice day.
    Rade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your Delicious site! Indeed, good idea using blog as an information site for your students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,

    Thank you for sharing with us this inspiring links and videos. I have never stacked my links yet because they are still few, but I am going to take your advice to be careful with the length of my lists.

    Regards
    Hilal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna

    Thanks for sharing your Delicious list with us and I like your work specially the (Social media for teaching English) stack you have create.

    Best Regards
    http://webskills4teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have awesome blog here Anna
    i like the way you work on it.And thanks for sharing you Delicious page.
    hope you the best
    http://yasir-websills.blogspot.com/

    YASIR

    ReplyDelete